top of page

Coronavirus Vaccine Progress

Our community of monks continues to make progress toward 100% vaccination. As of today, all monks have received both doses, though a few are still waiting for their immunity to hit its maximum efficacy. We anticipate all monks will have maximum protection by the end of April. At this time, the Abbey remains closed, though we still stream our masses on Facebook Live. If a future decision on opening the Abbey is made, we will send out additional notices at that time.

To view the livestream of our daily masses on Facebook, visit


bottom of page